More about us
Motorhome Republic is all about the open road, about secluded country lanes and scenic highways. We love travel and it is this passion which has led us to become one of the world’s leading motorhome, campervan and RV rental booking specialists.
Every year, thousands of our customers hit the road thanks to our network of over 300 suppliers across 28 countries. We use our considerable buying power and our relationships with rental suppliers to bring the best deals on a wide range of quality motorhome rentals.
Our team of knowledgeable and friendly specialists are experts in all aspects of camper hire. Their aim is to get you the right vehicle at the right price, so that you can experience your dream motorhome holiday.
We look forward to helping you plan your road trip!
Our Low Price ProgrammeAt Motorhome Republic we are committed to delivering outstanding value for our customers.
Every price on our site is subject to our dynamic Low Price Programme. We regularly price check against our competitors and actively manage and negotiate with suppliers on your behalf to get you a great deal.
We'd like to think we drive your holiday budget further - it's just part of the service we deliver to Citizens of the Motorhome Republic.
Meet our staff
Our specialist motorhome consultants are based in Australasia, and we are ready to help you 24 hours a day. Below are some of the faces to match the names you might come across when booking with us.
- Favourite motorhome: Star RV
- Favourite destination: Canada's West Coast
- Best motorhome tip: Add a few extra days on to your itinerary! There is nothing worse on a motorhome holiday than having to leave a place unexplored due to lack of time. Adding a few extra days might save you having to fly all the way back again next year to see the things that you missed.
I have been in the travel industry for 15 years, and I draw on that experience now in my position as General Manager here at Motorhome Republic. Being in charge of the global leader in online motorhome rental is a great privilege and a role that I get maximum enjoyment from every day. Searching for new ways to grow our offering, explore new motorhome markets and make things easier for our customers to book the right campervan for them is something I am very passionate about.
- Favourite motorhome: Just Go UK
- Favourite destination: Byron Bay, Australia
- Best motorhome tip: Don’t plan too much! Savour the freedom of mobility within your itinerary and take a few days extra to linger in the spots you most enjoy.
I have enjoyed various travel experiences across Asia, the Americas and Europe but would like to spend more time in our local beautiful Pacific Islands. I enjoy sharing my experience with customers and helping them prepare for and enjoy their own perfect motorhome holiday.
- Favourite motorhome: Just Go Motorhomes
- Favourite destination: London
- Best motorhome tip: We are the best in the business, so come to us for all your motor home inquiries. Book early to avoid disappointment and take full insurance.
Hi, I'm Shu'aib, born and raised in South Africa. I moved to New Zealand to explore its beauty. English is my first language and I also speak Africkaans. The first time I really traveled I was 17 years old and only returned home after 8 years. I'm outgoing and active. I'm here to assist you book a trip of a life time.
- Favourite motorhome: Road Bear
- Favourite destination: USA - Pacific North West
- Best motorhome tip: If there are four of you travelling, consider hiring a six-berth instead of a four-berth as the extra room will make all the difference.
I have worked in the motorhome and travel industry for seven years and have been based in both NZ and the UK. This has given me a wide experience with different nationalities, suppliers and customers, and I love helping people hit the road in the perfect vehicle! Motorhome hire offers flexibility and freedom - sometimes I wish I could go with them!
- Favourite motorhome: Maui and Star RV - Brand new vehicles.
- Favourite destination: South Island - New Zealand
- Best motorhome tip: When booking motor homes, you need to book at least 6 months in advance in order to have better chances of securing the vehicle you originally wanted. Don't underestimate the popularity of these vehicles, especially for one way trips. It's never too early to book.
Living in new Zealand my whole life has given me the opportunity to experience and travel in my own country before I start traveling overseas. My favorite place to travel would be the South Island, - Picturesque sights, Nature and Beauty is a key thing that the South Island offers. This is a place that you'll never forget, and whats a better way to travel and experience this beautiful island that a hotel on wheels. I have always worked in the travel industry, mainly focusing on customer service and sales. What I love about it is that you help customers plan their holidays, ensure they have the best experiences and recommend the best places to visit whilst traveling. Making customers realize what travel is all about - Freedom, Carefree and Fun.
- Favourite motorhome: Maui
- Favourite destination: New Zealand
- Best motorhome tip: If you are traveling in a group we can get you some good discounts. The more vehicles you need the bigger the savings but these need to be booked early to avoid disappointment.
I have spent half my time in China and the other half in New Zealand in the last 12 years. I got the chance to visit a number of places in the world including Australia, Indonesia, France, Italy, Canada and Japan in between business trips and family holidays. Travel is definitely part of my life. I am happy to help you with some good ideas for your motorhome travel and to share some of my own experiences with you. I speak both English and Mandarin working from our New Zealand office. Please feel free to contact me for any enquiry regarding your motorhome travel.
- Favourite motorhome: Apollo RV
- Favourite destination: Seattle, USA
- Best motorhome tip: Consider taking additional insurance cover for peace of mind, this is so important. I am more than happy to explain more in detail.
Hola! My name is Gabriela, I am Mexican and currently living in New Zealand. I truly adore roadtrips as I think this is one of the best ways to get to know an area and its people plus you can enjoy the beautiful landscapes the world has to offer. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding our website or how to make a booking. I am here to help you and a pleasure to have a fellow Hispanic over the phone.
- Favourite motorhome: Maui
- Favourite destination: Alice Springs
- Best motorhome tip: Consider booking camp grounds in advance if you plan on using. Most camp grounds have full facilities and can be booked out over the peak season. Do not book flights until you have a confirmed booking for your motorhome.
Bien le Bonjour! After traveling through Europe/UK, Germany, Ireland and Italy, I wanted to go further with the experience. Spending a year in Australia extended my thirst for more travel and decided to come to New Zealand, the country of my dreams. I now live here, still making time to travel and I've never looked back. I'm fluent in French and English.
- Favourite motorhome: Jucy
- Favourite destination: South Island, New Zealand
- Best motorhome tip: Motorhomes are ideal to take to festivals. You get your own space, running water and it's much nicer than staying in a tent!
I have spent time living in the UK and traveling around Europe, Asia and the USA. This made me fall in love with the travel industry, which I have been a part of for the last 5 years. I'm the Account Manager for New Zealand, USA and Canada which means I'm responsible for getting the best deals for our customers visiting each of those destinations.
- Favourite motorhome: El Monte RV
- Favourite destination: Barcelona, Spain
- Best motorhome tip: When hiring a vehicle in a country you have never been to before, always do your homework and pre-book campgrounds. Some are closed during low season and are only opened a few months of the year. There is nothing worse than being stranded in a foreign country without a place to stay.
Working in an industry that allows you to meet and speak with people from all walks of life is most certainly one of the reasons why I have chosen travel as my profession. I have been with Motorhome Republic for the past 8 years so my history with this company has given me a lot of experience. I've traveled all over the world, most recently around Europe where we collected a Motorhome in Italy and returned it to the UK.
- Favourite motorhome: Touring Car
- Favourite destination: Wellington, NZ
- Best motorhome tip: I always recommend securing the vehicle first to avoid missing out - and then planning your trip.
Bonjour! Originally from France, I've spend the last 4 years working for the travel industry in New Zealand. I traveled my all life in Africa, Europe, US, New Zealand, Australia and I don't want to stop the list here! You're most welcome to contact me in French or English and I'll help you to book your holidays!
- Favourite motorhome: Fraserway
- Favourite destination: Central North Island, New Zealand
- Best motorhome tip: One-way hires can be difficult to organise and confirm, particularly for the USA or anywhere in Europe. Never leave this to chance.
Travel has always been a passion. My adventures have included snorkelling in Samoa, going bush in Australia and gambling in Macau! I have had the pleasure of working at Motorhome Republic for three years and have loved every moment. We are the world’s number one online booking website and it’s hard not to be enthusiastic about that!
- Favourite motorhome: McRent
- Favourite destination: Scandinavia
- Best motorhome tip: Please be aware of the statutory and bank holidays that are observed by the country you are intending to travel to, as well as holidays specific to that country such as school and tertiary holiday breaks. These periods will see an increase in both demand and rental costs therefore effecting the availability of motor homes. Sometimes a good counter to this increased demand is to book before or after these holiday periods. (It may also result in a cheaper rental!)
I have travelled to Australia several times, Samoa, Singapore various parts of New Zealand as well as most recently Indonesia. My role here has helped me to appreciate the unique experience that travelling using a motor home presents. Some of the destinations I hope to be able to visit soon include, Iceland, the United Kingdom, Europe and South Africa.
- Favourite motorhome: Camper Iceland
- Favourite destination: Vancouver
- Best motorhome tip: Get to know the locals when you are traveling in your motor home as they will provide you with first hand tips for places to visit within that region trip advisor has yet to discover.
Talofa Lava! My name is Flora. Brought up on a tropical island and living the city life.I'm here to help you escape in a motorhome, whether you're on your own or with your family. Contact me and I will help you tick this adventure off your bucket list.
- Favourite motorhome: Apollo
- Favourite destination: Kerala, India
- Best motorhome tip: Always plan in advance. Lock in your motorhome first before booking your flights.
Namste! I am orginally from India and been in New Zealand since 2015. I take proud in being part of world's largest motorhome platform & bring my previous experience as a travel consultant to enhance the customer service aspects. Motor home holidays are definitely unique and amazing but please don’t forget to consult our team of experts before you take-off ?
- Favourite motorhome: Cruise America
- Favourite destination: Los Angeles
- Best motorhome tip: Plan your road trip in advance so you can get the motorhome that suits you, your family and your itinerary. Bring light fold away luggage and most important, get comprehensive insurance - I can certainly help you with that.
Hola! It was a delight traveling through USA, Canada and Germany. My 2 favorite destinations would be New Zealand and Los Angeles(USA). I definitely recommend taking a motorhome or an RV on your next holiday, this is such a convenient way to travel. I am available to help you plan your next get away! I speak Spanish and English.
Our security policy
Book with us for the uncompromising security standards. Our booking server uses 128 bit encryption to ensure the highest level of security. This is shown by the padlock in the closed position at the base of your browser screen. Any information, including credit card details, that you enter and submit on this page will be encrypted and securely transmitted. When you transaction is complete your information is stored in an encrypted state.
The privacy of your information is of the utmost importance to us.
When you book we ask you whether you are interested in receiving further offers from us. If you decline, we will not email you with such offers. We also always give you the opportunity to unsubscribe and opt out of receiving these emails. We treat your details as confidential and we NEVER disclose your information to third parties other than the supplier who is fulfilling your rental.
To complete your booking we need your personal details including your address, phone number and credit card number. In order to process the booking, we may in some instances pass all or some of this information on to our vehicle rental suppliers. It is done so through a password protected and encrypted secure booking page.
Motorhome Republic Global Headquarters:
Motorhome Republic Ltd,
Level 5, 12 Madden Street,
Motorhome Republic Australian headquarters:
Motorhome Republic Ltd,
11 Queens Rd,
Melbourne VIC 3004,
Motorhome Republic United Kingdom headquarters:
Motorhome Republic Ltd,
13 Beechwood Close,
East Sussex BN27 3TX,
Motorhome Republic China headquarters:
Motorhome Republic Ltd,
Unit A6, Art U Place community No.68 Huan Mei Rd,
Da Mei Sha Yan Tian District,
Shen Zhen City,